Collection and use of data:
2. The Company can obtain personal data from you from a number of different sources:
i. When you search for or request details on services or holidays from the Website.
ii. When you request your details to be added to our mailing list and to receive our e-newsletter.
iii. When you provide us with your details, either in writing or by telephone or email.
iv. Via your individual IP location. This is a necessary function of the Website that enables the Company to return details that are relevant to your geographical location.
3. In order to communicate with you about our services, any potential booking you may make and to ensure that your travel arrangements run smoothly and meet your requirements, the Company will need to collect information about you to process and pass to relevant third parties (eg, hotels, airlines, transportation companies) in order to arrange your booking or make any necessary enquiries. This information may include, but is not exclusively, details such as your name, your address, including your email address, postcode, phone number, and details of special needs/dietary requirements, and the same details of those in your party. This information may also be provided to security and credit checking companies, public authorities such as customs and immigration if required by them, or as required by law.
4. The Company may disclose your data to certain permitted third parties, such as members of the Company group, the Company’s own professional advisers who are bound by confidentiality codes, and when the Company is legally obliged to disclose your data.
5. Where a holiday is outside the European Economic Area (EEA) controls on data protection in your destination may not be as strong as the legal requirements in the UK. The Company will pass information on to persons responsible for part of your travel arrangements and this may also apply to sensitive personal data (including disabilities, dietary or religious requirements) that you give to the Company in order to process your booking and ensure that your travel arrangements run smoothly. If this information cannot be passed on to the relevant suppliers or persons (whether in the EEA or not) then the Company will not be able to provide your booking. In making your booking, you consent to this information be passed on to the relevant suppliers or persons.
6. You have the right to ask the Company not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. You also have the right to access information held about you by the Company. Your right to access can be exercised in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998, as amended from time to time, and any access request may be subject to a fee of £10 to meet the Company’s costs in providing you with details on the personal data we hold about you.
7. The Company operates in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998, and any amendments thereto.
You may at any time unsubscribe to the e-newsletter by sending an email at email@example.com
If you change your contact details, please send an email with your new details to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any questions or concerns about the information the Company holds about you, you may email the Company at email@example.com